This Internet of Things device is a swimsuit that measures sunlight levels and tells you when you’ve had enough sun. Apparently it either interfaces with a Delphi back end or the bluetooth device connects to a Delphi app.
- Learn How To Manage Technical Debt In This Lecture By Steven McConnell
- Learn How To Build Two Kid-Friendly IoT Projects With Delphi FireMonkey
- Create Cross Platform Mobile Apps For Free With Delphi Community Edition
- Get Inspired To Develop Amazing Applications Used By Millions
- Learn To Build Classic Arcade Games For Android And IOS In Firemonkey