Video demonstrates an Android app built in Appmethod / Delphi used to fly a Parrot AR Drone via UDP and Wifi around the room in an office. Includes take off, landing, rise, lower, spin left, spin right, reverse, strafe left, sidestep right, and forward.
- Learn How To Manage Technical Debt In This Lecture By Steven McConnell
- Learn How To Build Two Kid-Friendly IoT Projects With Delphi FireMonkey
- Create Cross Platform Mobile Apps For Free With Delphi Community Edition
- Get Inspired To Develop Amazing Applications Used By Millions
- Learn To Build Classic Arcade Games For Android And IOS In Firemonkey