OAuth2 is a popular authentication protocol used by sites like Facebook and this tutorial explains how to implement it in Object Pascal using Delphi Firemonkey.
- Learn How To Manage Technical Debt In This Lecture By Steven McConnell
- Learn How To Build Two Kid-Friendly IoT Projects With Delphi FireMonkey
- Create Cross Platform Mobile Apps For Free With Delphi Community Edition
- Get Inspired To Develop Amazing Applications Used By Millions
- Learn To Build Classic Arcade Games For Android And IOS In Firemonkey