This video shows a developer who has an Arduino board with a temperature sensor. The developer hooks up to the Arduino with Delphi via the serial port and reads off the sensor data for display in the Delphi app.
- Learn How To Manage Technical Debt In This Lecture By Steven McConnell
- Learn How To Build Two Kid-Friendly IoT Projects With Delphi FireMonkey
- Create Cross Platform Mobile Apps For Free With Delphi Community Edition
- Get Inspired To Develop Amazing Applications Used By Millions
- Learn To Build Classic Arcade Games For Android And IOS In Firemonkey