This demo shows a setup where Delphi is connected via a serial port to an Arduino. It reads in data from the Arduino paddle controller to move the paddle in Delphi and then outputs data to the speaker on the Arduino.
- Learn How To Manage Technical Debt In This Lecture By Steven McConnell
- Learn How To Build Two Kid-Friendly IoT Projects With Delphi FireMonkey
- Create Cross Platform Mobile Apps For Free With Delphi Community Edition
- Get Inspired To Develop Amazing Applications Used By Millions
- Learn To Build Classic Arcade Games For Android And IOS In Firemonkey