This video demonstrates an Android app built in Delphi that connects to an Arduino via Wifi and Bluetooth. It can control the Arduino and reach sensor data back off of it.
- Learn How To Manage Technical Debt In This Lecture By Steven McConnell
- Learn How To Build Two Kid-Friendly IoT Projects With Delphi FireMonkey
- Create Cross Platform Mobile Apps For Free With Delphi Community Edition
- Get Inspired To Develop Amazing Applications Used By Millions
- Learn To Build Classic Arcade Games For Android And IOS In Firemonkey