This demo is pretty awesome because it has two ultrasonic distance sensors set up that talk to a Delphi game of ping pong. The distance sensors control where the paddles in the game are allowing you to play a game of Pong with hand gestures.
- Learn How To Manage Technical Debt In This Lecture By Steven McConnell
- Learn How To Build Two Kid-Friendly IoT Projects With Delphi FireMonkey
- Create Cross Platform Mobile Apps For Free With Delphi Community Edition
- Get Inspired To Develop Amazing Applications Used By Millions
- Learn To Build Classic Arcade Games For Android And IOS In Firemonkey